Hi guys! My name is Joanne, and I’m from Hong Kong!
I am the founder of my book blog, Luna Lumiere, and I also run a casual booktube channel and a few fan accounts on Twitter, though I’m mostly active on the one for Sarah J. Maas :)
When I was younger, and I just didn’t know how to activate my imagination when reading, as I’m a more visual person to begin with; so I didn’t read any non-picture books unless the school forced me to. I actually only got into proper YA + other forms of fiction reading in July 2015.
5 Fun Facts about me:
- I speak 4.25 languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, ENGLISH, Japanese, (some) Korean.
- I have a love for Italian food and Japanese food. But I’m on a “diet”.
- I love Kpop, and am only obsessed with groups under S.M. Entertainment. Fine I make exceptions. But still.
- I also love anime so hmu
- I have an obsession with clouds, universe, and geology.
Find me on Social Media:
- @Jo_Lumiere – personal acc.
- @maas_hk – Sarah J. Maas fan acc
- @AndromaSaga_HK – Androma Saga fan acc (Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings)
- Instagram: joanne_lumiere
Hi guys! Jo was kind enough to let me bop onto her account as a fellow reviewer/fan girl! Some things about me: I live in Colorado, but I was born in Pennsylvania and also spent several years in New Jersey (basically I love to move)
Fun Facts about Moi:
- I love horse-back riding and my best discipline is dressage!
- My Number 1, Undisputed Book Boyfriend is Tarquin, the High Lord of Summer, from Sarah J Maas’s ACOTAR series
- My favorite cuisine is Indian!
- I’ve been writing since I was 11 years old
- I love snakes but I am absolutely terrified of spiders and babies. Not in that order.
Latest posts by Joanne Lumiere (see all)
- ARC Review: American Royals – Katharine McGee - June 12, 2019
- Book Review: The Bear and the Nightingale – Katherine Arden - June 8, 2019
- BookExpo/BookCon Haul 2019 - June 8, 2019